Views: Sea, Pool
Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 3 days
If you’ve ever dreamed of being Alice in Wonderland, then this is your wonderland – hidden spaces, quirky art and the invitation to play….Experience the pleasure of your own private villa on the beach. Welcome to Bungalow B52 “The love-shack”.
Sit back and enjoy the serenity of a Clifton sunset while the waves quietly roll out at your feet. It’ll soon be crystal-clear why this villa plays an integral role in the frequent return visits of their guests.
Designed over three levels, there’s space for everyone. it is comprised of an intimate master bedroom upstairs with views of the beach as you cocoon in your Egyptian cotton, extra length, king size bed or enjoy a hot bath in the free standing bath. Two bedrooms with their own bathrooms – one with a steam shower.
An open plan kitchen, lounge with large bar area and 10 seater table to enjoy meals. Or head down into the large media room and try out the retro Technics 1200 turntable with a selection of 60’s-80’s vinyl. It’s also a great spot to catch the pool action as you lie under the infinity sky lights and look through the window into the pool.
Situated right on the best beach in Cape Town – Clifton 4th Beach has its own magic – being protected from the wind and having the same vibe as St. Barts. Relaxed, with plenty of beach action – paddle boarding, sea-kayaking or sun worshiping.
The private garden gives you the privacy from the beach. There is also a secluded outdoor dining area. The pool (7 x 3 m) is heated with spa –jets and the deck gives you enough space to lounge on the 4 sun loungers or hammock/ mattresses at the side of the pool.
Enjoy an open air barbecue and find your own yoga zen, either in the front garden, or the intimate area near the water feature. You won’t even notice the stretch from your downward dog as you soak up the sea air.
And all the holiday hassle like laundry is well organised with washer/dryer neatly tucked away. Bungalow 52 is air conditioned and has underfloor heating to help you relax and enjoy the space.
Features and Facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gaggenau hob
- Nespresso machine
- 3 level bungalow approx. 290 sqm
- Wireless internet
- 24 hour monitored alarm, security guard can be provided on request
- Cleaning Monday to Friday, continental breakfast can be arranged on request.
- Child safety issues: open pool, balcony on 1st floor, steps
- Smart 52” Curve TV
- DSTV Explora decoder
- Air conditioning units in the living area
- Wood burning fire place
- Under floor heating
- Covered outdoor deck approx. 30sqm
- Electrically heated pool with pool cover
- Lush garden across the walkway, which looks directly onto the beach
- Outdoor heated shower
- Wood weber BBQ
- Parking: Garage for 1 car in the 4th Beach parking area, street parking
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Coffee Machine
- Fire Place
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linen Provided
- Plasma TV
- Private Garden
- Private Outdoor Pool
- Sea Views
- Serviced Daily
- Washing Machine
- No pets allowed.
- Guests will be notified of the separate "security deposit" amount that will be required in addition to the rental payment.
- The security deposit will be held against the cost of any damages or breakages to the rental property or its contents, any telephone charges and any other charges for additional services provided or charges which the managing agent is entitled to deduct such as the cost of replacing lost keys.
- Upon completion of the post-departure property check, the outcome of which will be deemed to be conclusive, guests will be notified of any charges to be deducted from the security deposit within 14 days of the end of the rental period, after which the balance shall be released.
- A 5% admin fee will be charged on any damages or breakages.
Alterations and cancellation by guests:
- If guests wish to alter their dates or to cancel the booking, they must immediately notify Management by telephone and confirmatory email.
- The cancellation will be effective from the date of its receipt by Management.
- On cancellation nine weeks or more before the rental the full deposit payment will be forfeited.
- On cancellation nine to four weeks before the rental: 50% of the total property rental cost will be forfeited.
- Four weeks or less before the rental: 100% of the total property rental cost will be forfeited.
- If guests wish to vary or extend the dates of a confirmed booking at any stage they must notify Management in writing and Management will assist wherever possible, this may attract an additional administration booking charge.
Alterations and cancellation by Managing Agent:
- In the unlikely event that Management needs to make changes to the arrangements once these have been confirmed Management will let guests know as soon as possible.
- If, for any reason beyond Managements control, Management is unable to provide guests with the property they have booked, or if Management recommends that guests accommodation be changed in the light of local construction work causing unreasonable disturbance, Management reserves the right to transfer guests to a similar property.
- If this is not possible or guests do not wish to be transferred, Management will cancel the booking and refund the amount paid for the property, but Management will not be liable for any cancellation charges for travel arrangements or any further claims by guests or anyone else in the party.