Minimum Stay: 3 days
Tucked away in one of Cape Town’s most exclusive suburbs with the sea just a stone’s throw away, this luxurious retreat is perfect for a secluded and tranquil seaside escape. A sunken lounge and open plan dining area with beautiful wooden floors and beach house chic décor set the tone on arrival at the cottage. Leading off the living area is a modern fully-equipped kitchen with double fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso machine. A breakfast bar with three stools is ideal for easy meals and a scullery leads off the kitchen with a washing machine and tumble dryer for added convenience. The lounge has a large flat-screen television and comfortable couches for relaxing and entertaining. American shutters cool interior spaces and provide an added level of security. The master bedroom is spacious and light with a king/twin bed, air-conditioning and ample cupboard space. A large en-suite bathroom has an oval soaking tub and rain shower and the bedroom flows out on a sheltered terrace with beautiful ocean views. The terrace has an outdoor lounge with sun loungers and a gas barbeque. A spiral staircase leads down to the lower level of the cottage, which houses two bedrooms, a semi-equipped kitchenette and television lounge. The kitchen offers a fridge/freezer, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine and the comfortable lounge has a large flat-screen television and large couches. The second bedroom has twin beds and an en-suite bathroom with shower while the third bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a dedicated bathroom with a bath. The second level of the cottage opens onto a small garden and can be accessed separately from the front entrance - ideal for families with teenagers. Located in a quiet lane off Victoria Road in Clifton, the cottage is fully secured with an alarm and is monitored by a security company. There is no dedicated parking - parking is available on-street, however, can be limited during the season. Private, secure, and wonderfully secluded – Bungalow on 4th is an idyllic retreat for escaping from it all.
Arrival & Departure:
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please let us know in advance
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental will be charged
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- Contract fee for each booking will charged at R495
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property.
Reviews for Bungalow on 4th, Clifton
- 5 star0
- 4 star1
- 3 star0
- 2 star0
- 1 star0
Loved our stay at Bungalow on 4th. Was just what the doctor ordered in terms of being able to get away from it all.
Only criticism, no railing or light down the stair case to the front gate and of course the parking situation.
Will be back. Thank you
Loved our stay at Bungalow on 4th. Was just what the doctor ordered in terms of being able to get away from it all. Only criticism, no railing or light down the stair case to the front gate and of course the parking situation. Will be back. Thank you